First Flight High School's Athletic Director is Ray Scott. He can be reached by phone at 252-449-7000 x2404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The 2016 All Sports meeting will take place Thursday, July 28, at 6 p.m. in the school auditorium.
All athletic packets will be completed on FamilyID, the secure registration platform where athletes only have to enter their information once for multiple sports seasons. Access the school's registration forms at
Tryouts will take place at these times. All athletes must have a completed physical on file before being allowed to try out.
- Cross Country: Monday, Aug. 1, 5:30 p.m. at the football stadium
- Volleyball: Monday, Aug. 1, 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the gym
- Women's Tennis: Monday, Aug. 1, 9 a.m. at the tennis courts
- Cheerleading: Monday, Aug. 1, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the gym
- Men's Soccer: Monday, Aug. 8, 8-10 a.m. at the soccer field