Forms & Guidelines
All athletic registration packets will be completed on FamilyID, the secure registration platform where athletes only have to enter their information once for multiple sports seasons. Access the school's registration forms at this link.
Athletic Physical Forms
All students must have a completed physical form on file with the school BEFORE being allowed to try out for a sport.
- Download a copy of the NCHSAA sports physical here.
- Una versión en Español de la forma del Físico para Estudiante-Atleta.
In order to be eligible to participate in a Fall, Winter, or Spring sport at FFHS, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have turned in a current physical form to Ms. Baldauf
- Have completed our online Athletic Packet at www.familyid.com (one time per school year)
- Provide proof of insurance – either through personal/family plan or school-purchased plan
- Have passed 5 out of 7 units for previous semester (year-long classes count as 1 unit; semester classes count as 2 units)
Visit https://www.familyid.com/organizations/first-flight-high-school-athletics and click on "create account" in the top right corner if you have never signed up. If you are a returning user, simply log in to your account.
The Parent/Guardian and the Student-Athlete must both be present at the time of completing the application in order to sign in their designated boxes. Click on the sport that your child intends to try out for (this can be more than one if in multiple seasons). Complete the registration form entirely: YOU MUST PUT IN THE STUDENT’S INSURANCE POLICY NUMBER! At the end of the form, hit the green "Save and Continue" button. Make sure you hit the "Submit Registration" button on the next screen or it will not save.