Here is the schedule for AP testing starting May 3.
Please make sure you read the information at the bottom of the calendar that was shared with you (and is linked here) and know where you are supposed to test. If you plan on not attending classes before or after your AP Exam, we require a note from your parent/guardian. Please give this note to the Testing Administrator. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Wheless at: email@example.com
For 8:00 AM classes, students must be at the testing site by 7:45 AM. If your test is at 12:00 PM, please be at the testing site at 11:45 AM.
You should bring the following items to the exam room:
– Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for completing multiple-choice answer sheets
– Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams
– Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking an AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam. (Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.) Bring extra batteries
– A ruler or straightedge if you are taking an AP Physics Exam
– Your social security number for identification purposes (optional). If you provide it, the number will appear on your AP score reports.
– Your College Board SSD Accommodations Letter if you are taking an exam with approved testing accommodations
You should NOT bring the following to the exam room:
– Cell phones, digital cameras, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smartphones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players, e-mail/messaging devices, apple watches, or any other electronic or communication devices
– Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, colored pencils*, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters*, or notes
– Rulers and straightedges (except as noted above)*
If you have any questions or concerns:
Lisa Wheless (AP Coordinator)
FFHS School Counselor
252-449-7000 Ext 2432